A car’s air conditioning system is the most overlooked during a regular check-up. Most bundled packages don’t even offer this service in the basic package. You have to pay extra to inspect your vehicle’s air conditioning system.
The car is based on sub-systems, one based on the other, and if one breaks down or stops functioning properly, it can affect the others. The reasons for keeping your air conditioning unit up to date are as follows,
- To maintain efficient fuel economy without putting extra stress on the engine.
- Lower the costs in the long run. Some parts of the a/c unit are expensive, and regular maintenance prolongs their lives, preventing costly repairs.
- Cars over 2 years old need to be re-gassed regularly to maintain the good health of their internal compressors
- The a/c units are also used for dehumidifying the windscreen, and if they stop working or do not perform at an optimal level, it can lead to hazardous conditions.
At Western Auto, we provide our customers with a comprehensive package aimed solely at air conditioning and re-gas procedures. We specialise in car air conditioning and re-gas service. Search for Car Air Conditioning Re-Gas in Maidstone to see the full list of our services and see our flexible price structure. We also offer bundled services for our customers. We also provide our clients with different payment options.
Other regular services we provide to our clients are,
- LPG conversions
- Complete car service
- Roadworthy certificate
We have professional mechanics with years of experience in our staff ready to serve your all needs.
With the price of petrol going through the roof these days, many people are switching to LPG to save money. This form of fuel is also very green, meaning it’s environmentally friendly. We are AAFRB approved installer and take care of the process in optimal ways.
We also provide inspections for the Roadworthy certificate. The state law requires all the vehicles to be roadworthy and carry that certificate with them. Our Mechanic in Maidstone will perform checks for the following systems,
- Wheels and tyres
- Steering, suspension and braking systems
- Seats and seatbelts
- Lights and reflectors
- Windscreen and windows
- Vehicle structure
- Other safety-related things like the chassis and engine
Car air conditioning is a fairly common issue that many car owners face. The best way to deal with this problem is to bring your car to a reputable mechanic, such as Western Auto Service. We are experienced in dealing with this problem and can quickly resolve it for you. In addition, we can also provide other mechanical services that you may need, such as oil changes and tune-ups. We strive to provide the best possible service for our customers and always go the extra mile to ensure you’re satisfied. If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy mechanic in Maidstone, then look no further than Western Auto Service.