Summer is fast approaching. Ensuring your car’s air conditioning is working properly is important. If your car’s air conditioning is blowing warm air or not working, it may need regassing. Western Auto offers professional regas services to keep you cool on the road.
You must refill your air conditioning system with gas and lubricant every two years. When was the last time you had your car’s air conditioner serviced?
Signs Your Car’s Air Conditioning Needs Regassing
When your car’s AC system isn’t working properly, it can strain the engine and other vital components. There are a few signs that your car’s air conditioning needs regassing, it is when:
- Warm air blowing from the vents.
- Unusual noises are coming from the air conditioning system.
- Strange smells are coming from the vents.
- Reduced airflow.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to have your car’s air conditioning system checked by a professional. Don’t let the heat get to you this summer; come to Western Auto Services, and we’ll have your car air conditioning system checked out soon!
Car Regas Air Conditioning Services in Melbourne
If you think your car’s AC system may need repair or replacement, bring it to the experts at Western Auto. We offer professional regas services for all types of cars. Our experienced mechanics use the latest equipment and techniques to ensure your car’s air conditioning works efficiently and effectively.
We conduct a thorough inspection and take a temperature reading from your cooling system to identify any performance issues. Once we have identified the problem, we will carry out a full regas service, which includes:
- We clean the system by removing the old refrigerant oil, gas and dye.
- Checking the system for leaks through vacuum-testing it to ensure it is free of leaks.
- Replacing the receiver drier.
- Refilling the system with new refrigerant. A dye is added to spot any future leaks easily.
- Finally, we will take another temperature reading to ensure your cooling system works properly. We will also check the pressure to ensure it meets the manufacturer’s specifications.
If everything looks good, we will give you the go-ahead to hit the road! Need an AC regas kit? Call us at Western Auto. We are your one-stop shop for all auto air conditioning!
Benefits of Car Regas Air Conditioning
There are several benefits to having your car’s air conditioning regassed, and it improves your car’s air conditioning’s cooling performance, fuel efficiency, and reduced risk of breakdowns.
But, there are added benefits if you will have your car’s AC regassed by our team at Western Auto.
Regular maintenance and regassing of your car’s air conditioning system can help reduce the risk of breakdowns and costly repairs.
Why Should You Have Your Air Conditioning Checked Regularly?
The air conditioning system in a car needs regular attention, but many car owners neglect this. Here are the reasons why you should not neglect your AC system and have it checked regularly:
- Maintaining your air conditioning system is not only an economical option but also improves fuel efficiency.
- Regularly recharging your air conditioner keeps it running smoothly and decreases the chance of any issues arising.
- Cars older than two years are likely due to car air conditioning regas.
- The air conditioning in your car keeps you cool and reduces the amount of mist on your windscreen, making for a safer and more comfortable drive
At Western Auto, we offer car air conditioning regas Melbourne-wide, and we highly recommend you take advantage of our great prices. You may be able to pick up a car air conditioning regas kit online, but we recommend consulting the experts for complete peace of mind.
Frequently Asked Questions About Regas Services
How often should my car’s air conditioning regassed?
We recommend regassing your car’s air conditioning system every 2 to 3 years or when needed.
How long does a regas service take?
A regas service typically takes around 45 minutes to an hour.
Will regassing my car’s air conditioning system fix all its problems?
Definitely, not. Regassing your AC system will only fix issues related to low refrigerant levels. Additional repairs and replacements are necessary if other underlying problems affect your air conditioning.
Contact Western Auto for Complete Car Air Conditioning Solutions
Keep your car air conditioning system in optimum condition for a comfortable ride on hot days. A properly functioning AC unit will also help reduce humidity and save you money on gas. Western Auto is your air conditioning service, repair, and maintenance source.
Entrust your car to the experts at Western Auto. Our team of experienced mechanics will thoroughly inspect your vehicle and make any necessary repairs to ensure it is safe and reliable.
We pride ourselves on our complete air conditioning services around Melbourne, including Tottenham, Brooklyn, Maribyrnong, West Footscray, Yarraville, Braybrook, Sunshine West, Sunshine and Maidstone. Enquire now.